Who is the RioLuxuryStay.com?
RioLuxuryStay.com is a digital platform that offers world-class travelers the best of luxury stay and concierge services and personalized experiences in Rio de Janeiro. RioLuxuryStay.com open the doors of the most elegant houses of Rio de Janeiro for he most demanding travelers.
What do we do?
The RioLuxuryStay.com caters to the discerning travelers who wants the best modern amenities and features that are typically found in luxury resorts but offered in a more private, exclusive, and intimate setting.
What is the best way to choose the right villa for me?
There are many things to consider booking or choosing the right villa. First you need to identify your wants and needs. How many guests you will be traveling with, do you wish to be near the beach or the sea, or you’d prefer to be on the hillside or hilltop? Are you traveling with someone who needs special attention or maybe toddlers and kids?The easiest way to find the perfect villa is to let our villa specialist know every single detail that we need to know about the configuration of your group and your plans when you are at the villa or in the destination. Then once we know what you need, we will help you find that perfect villa that will match according to your requirements. Consult ours home specialists.
What is the typical price range for a villa rental?
Depending on the size of the property, number of bedrooms, or even the quality of design and architecture, the price range varies. For the villas under RioLuxuryStay.com collection, the price range can go from USD 1,000/night up to USD 30,000/night. This also depends on the season during your travel period (if it’s low, high, or peak season). Another factor that the price would vary can be based on the number of guests and the number of days or weeks you want to stay at the villa. The longer you stay, the better rates you can get. The same goes for reservations made well in advance. Find out the period of best rates, talk to ours trip advisors.
What does every stay include?
See our standard of service and experiences.
What are the policies?
Each property presents its policy and terms of owner described immediately after the images. Read carefully before confirming the reservation. In addition to the site usage policies, the guest will also have to sign a seasonal rental agreement directly with the owner.
How do I know that my payment is secure?
Aceitamos apenas pagamentos por PayPal.
What is the process when booking a villa?
1. Use our search engine to locate a villa or apartment you like
2. On the property page you have chosen, fill in the fields on the right side with check-in and check-out dates, number of adult guests and children, now click on “check availability”
3. You have been directed to the “Booking” page and you can edit the number of guests or date data on the left side or continue the reservation process by clicking “Select Room” on the right side.
4. You have been directed to the “payment details” page where you will have to fill out the form with your personal data and describe all the details about your stay and list all the information or questions for clarification. On the left side you will see the summary of your reservation with the chosen check-in and check-out dates, number of guests, total value of the booking (already added to the booking fee charged by the site) and the description of the value you will have to pay for confirmation of the reservation, this value corresponds to 50% of the total value + rate. The rest of the balance will have to be paid, as described in the terms and policy and booking terms described on the page of the Villa or chosen apartment. Choose the payment method to continue.
5. Choose the payment method (PayPal) and click on “Proceed to Payment”.
6. You will be directed to the external page of PayPal where you can choose how you want to pay – PayPal accepts several cards, debit and credit, debit to account etc. But you need to be a PayPal user for this. PayPal is the safest method of payment because it guarantees the possibility of a chargeback, when applicable.
7. After we receive the payment notice through PayPal we will send you an email confirming your reservation within 24 hours and we will send the owner’s agreement for signature within 48 hours after confirmation by PayPal.
8. The contract must be signed and digitally forwarded with a copy of the passports of all the guests that will occupy the property, for Brazilians we ask the CPF.
9. The remaining balance of the contract must be paid 30 days prior to the check-in date under penalty of cancellation of the reservation by the owner.
10. A security deposit against damage to the property will be requested 7 days before check-in and will be returned after 7 days of check-out and inspection of the property.
11. Travel insurance is mandatory, we recommend that you opt for comprehensive coverage for cancellations, baggage delay, medical assistance etc., as you deem appropriate. We will ask you to send the copy of the policy together with the signed contract and passports to formalize the reservation.
12. Attention – read carefully the cancellation policy, rules and rates described on each property, before making a reservation. If you have any questions, please contact us before doing so. Send us an email with the link of the property of your interest along with all your doubts. We will respond in the shortest possible time.