Penthouse Description - Code: RCC2
A five-bedroom luxury penthouse with pool and ocean views in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro.
Blue Atlantica provides a perfect accommodation for guests who wish to travel to Copacabana beach for a relaxed holiday or for a business trip.
Being situated in a prime location, this luxury private property affords great views of the ocean and is a short walking distance to all the amenities, including the beach, bars, restaurants and clubs, making it ideal for guests who are looking to have a fun-filled holiday.
On the ample terrace which hosts the alfresco shaded dining space, a sitting area with comfy chairs and the pool, the guests can relax spending time with their friends and family, they can enjoy dining together as well as admiring the views which are just as striking day or night.
Inside, the property features a large living area with an elegant piano, comfortable sofa and seats, a TV area as well as a bar where mixology aficionados can whip up refreshing caipirinhas drink for their party.
Blue Atlantica features five comfortable bedrooms which in total can accommodate ten guests. The property also has five bathrooms, and all other modern facilities including Wi-Fi and air-conditioning.
Blue Atlantica is a luxury rental in Copacabana offering its guests comfort, privacy, and proximity to the liveliest region in Rio de Janeiro.
|Christmas, New Year, Carnival and Easter||6.500 USD|
- Security Deposit: 10% of the rental or US $3,000 (whichever is the higher amount)
MINIMUM LENGTH OF STAY
- 3 nights during low season, 7 nights during high season
Please note that rates are subject to change.
Please note that these rates may not apply for holiday seasons.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the bookings accepted. By using this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Children welcome
- Babies welcome
- Not pets
- Not smoke
- Events and parties require add fees
MINIMUM LENGTH OF STAY
- 3 days for low season
- 7 days for high season (High summer period, Christmas, New Year and Carnival)
- 50% To make the reservation
- 50% 30 days prior to check-in
- Mandatory to send us copies of IDs for the issue of the contract.
- Value: 10% of the rental or US $3,000 (whichever is the higher amount)
- Is required pay 7 days before entering the property.
- The security deposit is returned within 7 days after the check-out and inspection at the property.
- Prices may change according to location, it´s standards, amount of guests it accomodates, how long is the stay and purpose of stay. Make an enquiry form with all details.
- Only the currency confirmed within your reservation is confirmed.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check In Time is 3:00pm and
- Check Out time is 10.30 am
- Early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the property at the time of arrival or departure. An additional Fee may be applicable and will be advised at the time of booking.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay in the Villa:
- 24 hours after booking pay:
All payments are returned only with deduction of processing fees.
- 30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 6 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by guest for owner. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during low season period upon availability and solely for the villa initially reserved.
- Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that Owner get another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
- High summer, Christmas, New year and Carnial period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited. And full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that Owner get another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
- Non-payment of the balance:
The above cancellation charges also apply if Owner cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance remaining until the expiration described in the lease agreement. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Owner.
- We recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
- We suggest that the policy include, but not be limited to, the following coverage – loss of payment through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
- We will ask you to send the copy of the policy together with the signed contract and passports to formalize the reservation.
- The owners of the rented properties are held harmless by you and your party against all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, but not limited to, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motorbike rental.
- Owner shall not be responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events outside of owner control such as civil disturbances, fires, floods, severe weather, Acts of God, acts of Government etc.
- By acceptance of this contract it is assumed by guests that this requirement will be complied with in full.
- In the rare unexpected event whereby the owner cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, the owner will comply with its standard of obligation by undertaking to relocate guests into an alternative property of equal or better grading at no expense to the guest.
- Should there not be a property of equal or better grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide guests with a property of a lesser grading.
- If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to the guest.
- The alternatives offered are at the owner discretion.
- Should the guest wish to choose a property of a standard other than offered under this condition, then the guest will be required to pay any difference.
DUE CARE AND SUPERVISON
- As part of this agreement, Guests are required to take due care when residing at the property and be especially watchful of children playing in the gardens, near the entrance from the main road; near or in the pool or Jacuzzi, on the beach, or in the sea.
- Furthermore Guests are not permitted to enter the property when wet from swimming as the floors can be slippery.
- Damage or injury arising as as result shall not be the responsibility of RioLuxuryStay.com, the property owners or the local representative in any way whatsoever.
REGISTERED GUESTS AND THE PROPERTY OCCUPATION
- Only those persons stipulated on the booking rental contract may reside at the property as guests.
- Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes.
- The number of people staying at the property, including children, must not exceed the maximum capacity indicated in the property description or elsewhere, except in the case of infants (under two years old), or unless specifically authorized.
- Should the owner or the local representative find that the number of people staying at the property exceeds described that on the booking rental contract or the maximum capacity of the property, he may, at the absolute discretion of owner, ask the extra person or persons to either pay the applicable additional charge as per the published rate or to vacate the property forthwith.
- No camping is permitted in the property grounds.
- Owner regrets that no pets are allowed on the entire property.
EXCLUSIONS AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Rates do not include baggage handling, gratuities, telephone, fax and telegram charges, car rental, food, soft drinks and/or liquor, personal items and expenses due to any other third parties, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakage’s. Fair wear and tear accepted.
- Each property varies in standard, quality and finish and there are differences in style and decor.
- Property descriptions as provided by owner, on the website and elsewhere, are made in good faith.
- The owner accepts no responsibility for any modifications made which are not mentioned on the website or anywhere else.
- Owner, the property owner and/or the local representative can not be held liable for the breakdown of the supply of water, or electricity, or internet connection nor of swimming pool filtration systems, though we will use our best endeavours to arrange for any such problems to be solved quickly.
- If there are any problems during the rental period, which could not be solved by dealing directly with the local property staff, contact owner or its local representative immediately and owner will use its best endeavours to rectify the situation.
- It is understood that infrastructure, local standards and conditions are often of a less developed nature in a remote resort location than in more urban environments.
- Owner will do as much as can be reasonably expected to avoid and rectify any problems that may occur, but cannot be held responsible for any problems beyond its control.
- Any complaints must be notified to RioLuxuryStay.com or owner within 24 hours of the occurrence giving rise to the complaint, and must then be notified in writing to RioLuxuryStay.com or owner before departure.
- Should a problem that has been notified remain unsolved please make a complaint in writing to RioLuxuryStay.com within 14 days of the completion of the rental period.
- If the property is vacated before the end of the rental period without mutual agreement this may result in the loss of all rights to compensation.
- No complaint will be considered if made after the departure date or if not acknowledged by the property owner, RioLuxuryStay.com or the local representative.
CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR
- The person paying the deposit for the property rental is responsible for the correct and appropriate behaviour of the guests staying at the property(s).
- Should any member of the party behave in a manner considered inappropriate, either RioLuxuryStay.com, the property owner or the local representative may at their absolute discretion ask the offending guest or guests to vacate the property forthwith.
- In such a case, this will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and no refund can be claimed from either RioLuxuryStay.com or the property owners or the local representative.
- The property owners and/or the local representative endeavor to contribute to the fight against child prostitution and trafficking. Any possible offenders will be brought to the local authorities.
- It is also prohibited to act unlawfully in any way whatsoever and to bring in and/or use/consume any illegal substances. Any offenders will be brought to the local authorities.
- In addition, in line with its moral duty and respect for the local employee, as well as for the safety of our valued guests, it is not authorised to bring male or female joiners met on site back to the properties under no circumstances. The local managers reserve the right to request anyone to vacate a property at any time.
STAFF AT THE PROPERTY
- The services of some staff may be included at the property (ie Property Manageress, maid, handyman, Chef, etc.). Additional services such as those of baby sitters and/or drivers can be sourced in advance or on site upon request, although such services cannot be guaranteed and depend on availability.
- We recommend the Guests provide as much notice as possible, especially during peak holiday seasons and we shall try to assist.
- RioLuxuryStay.com or the local representative can assume no liability for such contracted staff. The rates for these services will be provided in advance and shall be paid as incurred.
- I/We agree to the above conditions and do hereby agree to the application of the above Terms and Conditions to our reservation.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting.
- The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Your use of some parts or features of the site may be governed by additional Terms and Conditions.
- Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly of those additional Terms and Conditions.